II. Category B: COMMUNITY ASSETS OR INDIVIDUAL ASSETS
- Improving productivity of lands of households specified in Paragraph 5 of Schedule – I through land development and by providing suitable infrastructure for irrigation including dug wells, farm ponds and other water harvesting structures.
- Improving livelihoods through horticulture, sericulture plantation, other kinds of plantation and farm forestry;
- Development of fallow/waste lands of households defined in Paragraph 5 of Schedule – I to bring it under cultivation;
- Pasture Development / fodder farm; perennial grasses like Stylo, vetiver etc.;
- Bamboo, Rubber and Coconut Plantation
- Creating infrastructure for promotion of livestock such as, poultry shelter (brooder house), goat shelter, piggery shelter, cattle shelter and fodder troughs for cattle;
- Creating infrastructure for promotion of fisheries such as, fish drying yards, storage facilities, and promotion of fisheries in seasonal water bodies on public land;
- Bio-fertilisers (NADEP, Vermi-composting etc.).