I. Category A: PUBLIC WORKS RELATING TO NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Water conservation and water harvesting structures to augment and improve groundwater like underground dykes, earthen dams, stop dams, check dams with special focus on recharging ground water including drinking water sources;
- Watershed management works such as contour trenches, terracing, contour bunds, boulder checks, gabion structures and spring-shed development resulting in a comprehensive treatment of a watershed;
- Micro and minor irrigation works and creation, renovation and maintenance of irrigation canals and drains;
- Renovation of traditional water bodies including desilting of irrigation tanks and other water bodies; and conservation of old step wells/ baolis;
- Afforestation, tree plantation and horticulture in common and forest lands, road margins, canal bunds, tank foreshores and coastal belts duly providing right to usufruct to the households covered in Paragraph 5;
- Pasture Development / fodder farm; perennial grasses like Stylo etc.
- Bamboo, Rubber and Coconut plantation. Land development works in common land.
II. Category B: COMMUNITY ASSETS OR INDIVIDUAL ASSETS
- Improving productivity of lands of households specified in Paragraph 5 of Schedule – I through land development and by providing suitable infrastructure for irrigation including dug wells, farm ponds and other water harvesting structures.
- Improving livelihoods through horticulture, sericulture plantation, other kinds of plantation and farm forestry;
- Development of fallow/waste lands of households defined in Paragraph 5 of Schedule – I to bring it under cultivation;
- Pasture Development / fodder farm; perennial grasses like Stylo, vetiver etc.;
- Bamboo, Rubber and Coconut Plantation
- Creating infrastructure for promotion of livestock such as, poultry shelter (brooder house), goat shelter, piggery shelter, cattle shelter and fodder troughs for cattle;
- Creating infrastructure for promotion of fisheries such as, fish drying yards, storage facilities, and promotion of fisheries in seasonal water bodies on public land;
- Bio-fertilisers (NADEP, Vermi-composting etc.).
III. Category C: COMMON INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING FOR NRLM COMPLIANT SELF-HELP GROUPS
- Works for promoting agricultural productivity by creating durable infrastructure required for bio-fertilizers (NADEP and Vermi-composting pits) and post-harvest facilities including pucca storage facilities for agricultural produce;
IV. Category D: RURAL INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Construction of Food Grain Storage Structures for implementing the provisions of The National Food Security Act (2013);